Due to the ice around our school, the day was obviously cancelled. Since Valley Catholic has school today (albeit delayed), the area around that school is safe. It has also been nearly a week out of the water for most of the swimmers. So with all of these facts, I have received an "OK" for us to have an optional practice at our normal time.
Today's practice will be from 4:30-5:30 for all swimmers. Regardless of what day you normally practice, if you can travel safely to the pool today, come and swim!