The meet is at the Mt. Hood Aquatic Center, and we will be in the bubble. Admission is $2 adult / $1 child. They sell heat sheets for $3 each.
Swimmers should arrive on deck in their swimsuits (no shower, no caps on head) by 12:30. The warmups will begin at 1:00, and the meet should be concluded by 5:30. If you are volunteering for the meet, you will get in for free, but you must check-in by 12:20. Volunteer Check-In is located around the side of the pool, just follow the signs.
Nothing super important, but here are the quick facts:
- Arrive on deck with suit on by 12:30
- Eat a healthy lunch no later than 11:30 today
- Bring healthy snacks to lightly munch throughout the meet, if needed
- Bring a water bottle (no sports drinks needed)
- Bring clothes to wear over your wet swimsuit between races
- Do NOT bring electronics
- Most importantly, bring a great attitude for the last meet of the year
If you need to contact Coach Kevin, his cell number is 503-267-2346.
See you later today!