I have just been informed that our practice on Friday needs to be cancelled due to the 5th/6th concert that morning and evening. The auditorium will be set up for the concert and the gym is used by another sport. So, this leaves us with no large area for our dryland practice. PR celebrations and first swim recognition will be delayed until January 9 (our next dryland practice day).
Please keep the meet entries coming. So far, I have had 9 people respond. I NEED all responses by 9pm tomorrow (Tuesday).